I Info about the Seller
1. The website www.bag-atelier.com is an online store where you can shop via internet.
2. The store www.bag-atelier.com is run by:
Eco World Food Ltd
situated in : 5 Buchanan Street, EH6 8SJ, Edinburgh, UK
Registered in Companies House: SC610847
hereinafter referred to as „the Seller”.
3. Contact address:
Eco World Food Ltd
situated in : 5 Buchanan Street, EH6 8SJ, Edinburgh, UK
II Placing an order and its execution
4. By your purchase of products through the website www.bag-atelier.com, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
5. These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the sales agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
6. The sales agreement is made on condition that the Customer accepts the Terms and Conditions.
7. An order can be placed by adding an item to the shopping cart and confirming it by clicking „checkout”.
8. For the order procedure to be errorless, the Customer has to set an account (register), which allows them to monitor the status of the order.
9. The main condition to complete the purchase process is completing the form with your contact details together with a valid e-mail address and phone number, which is necessary to confirm the order.
10. Orders can be placed 24/7 all year. Those placed on working days after 1.00 pm., on a Saturday or a Sunday, or during Holidays will be carried out the next working day up to maximum of 3 working days.
Delivery: Some of the bags require longer waiting time due to production in Italy. Customer will be informed about waiting time ( if longer than above) for specific bags.
After processing time (up to 3 working days), your order will be sent via our courier and should arrive up to 7 working days ( usually it takes 3/4 working days)
"Designer bags from USA"- After processing time ( up to 3 working days) please allow up to 14 working days for your order to arrive due to long way of the parcel. The goods are shipped from USA.
11. Should there occur any circumstances making the order execution temporarily or utterly impossible, the Seller reserves themselves the right to withhold the process of order execution and is obliged to inform the Customer about the situation immediately.
12. Orders where the Customer completed the contact details improperly (eg. invalid e-mail address or no phone number) will not be taken into account.
13. The Seller reserves themselves the right to withhold questionable orders.
14. The prices visible on the website www.bag-atelier.com are gross prices with VAT given in PLN/EURO/GBP. Delivery in European Union is free of charge, however"Designer bags from USA" can have additional cost on arrival due to custom duties and Import tax.
Custom Duties and Import Tax:
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. Bag Atelier does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply.
15. The Seller reserves themselves the right to change item prices, adding new products to the offer, as well as introducing and canceling bargain offers on the website or changing them. Such changes of prices do not apply to the orders already being carried out.
16. Commercial information on the website does not substantiate a trade offer in view of the Polish Civil Code. It is an invitation to place offers.
17. The Seller issues a receipt or an invoice for the items purchased by the Customer. To receive an invoice the Customer has to complete the form with the company details along with NIP [Tax ID].
18. The Seller operates on terms of mail ordering. There is a possibility to pick up the order personally as long as it has been arranged previously with the Seller.
III Withdrawal from the agreement
19. The Customer is reserved the right to withdraw from the agreement within 10 days counting from the day they received the ordered good(s). A withdrawal declaration is valid as long as it is sent in writing to: Eco World Food Ltd, flat 7, 5 Buchanan Street, EH6 8SJ, Edinburgh, within these 10 days (entries must be postmarked within these 10 days). Before the Customer sends such a declaration, they should also send a copy via e-mail to our address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Declaration template is available on our website.
Please note that we do not accept withdrawal from the agreement for "Designer bags from USA" unless the cost of the parcel is fully covered to our office and to USA by buyer.
20. The Customer sends the product(s) in the same condition as it (they) was (were) sent to them (not damaged, without visible signs of use) within 14 days counting from the day when the withdrawal declaration was sent. If the Customer sends the declaration together with the product(s) the time limit shortens to 10 days, as in Paragraph 19.
21.The money is reimbursed within 14 days counting from the day the Seller receives the withdrawal declaration and the returned product(s).
22. The Customer is obligated to send the receipt together with the product(s). Please note that items without receipt will not be accepted.
23. Complaints can be made if the ordered product(s) are not compatible with the agreement (description given by the Seller), in accordance with the Act of 27th July 2002 on Special Sales Conditions (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 141, entry 1176).
24. If the Customer wants to file a complaint, they should contact the Seller's office. It is necessary to deliver the damaged product to the Seller's seat together with a description of the cause for the complaint and the bill of sale.
25. Complaints are being managed within 14 days counting from the day the Seller received the damaged product(s), the description of the cause and the bill of sale.
26. The product(s) under complaint, sent by the Customer at their cost, is (are) not accepted unless the Customer and the Seller made arrangements about that beforehand.
V Personal data protection
27. The Customer, when placing an order, agrees upon personal data processing only for the purpose of order execution in accordance with the Act of 29th August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, entry 883).
28. If they want, the Customer can also agree on receiving advertisement materials from the Seller, including a newsletter.
29. Personal data stored in the data base of the store www.bag-atelier.com are processed only by the Seller, for their purposes and shall not be made available to other subjects. They are stored with reasonable care and protected from people not entitled to have access to them in accordance with the Act of 29th August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, entry 883). The Customer is reserved the right to access the data, correcting them and demanding them not be used anymore. The data can be edited and changed after the Customer logs in.
VI Additional agreements
30. It is forbidden to use any of the materials publicized on the Seller's website (including photos and product descriptions) without receiving a written permission from the Seller.
31. In cases not regulated by these Terms and Conditions relevant laws of the Polish Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964, No. 16, Entry 93) or other relevant acts are applied.
32. Any disagreements that shall occur are settled by a court with relevant general or alternating jurisdiction over the matter, in view of the regulations governing the courts jurisdiction.